you’d think this is an exaggeration but it’s really not
Literally how that scene went
Brand new laptop: Acer Aspire E3-111-C5GL 11.6-inch Laptop (silver)
- Intel Celeron N2830 2.16 GHz Processor
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 320 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
- 11.6-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics
- Windows 8.1, 5-hour battery life
- **If laptop is unavailable/sold out at the end of the giveaway I will find a substitute of equal or greater value
Brand new Nintendo 3DS + One Game of Your Choice (must be available for purchase via Amazon)
- Features: 3D Depth Slider, Wi-Fi Capability, Nintendo 3DS Sound, Mii Maker, 3D Camera, Front & Rear Camera, Touch Screen
- Includes: AC Power Adapter, Stylus
- Wired Connectivity: Wireless
$100 Amazon gift card deliverable via Email
- Dolla dolla bills ya’ll!
Rules + Info:
- Will ship to anywhere in the world. Gift card is available immediately via email.
- This is strictly for my followers
- I am a Sherlock-centric fanfic+fanart blog. Ye be warned.
- No giveaway blogs
- Reblogs and notes count for entry. Two reblogs maximum throughout the giveaway.
- Three winners will be selected randomly on August 15th, 2014 at 8pm PST. First drawing will be for the laptop, second for the DS and the third for the $100 Amazon gift card.
- Winner has 72 hours to respond to my Ask before I go to runner up
- Winner must be willing to give me their name and address
- Don’t delete the text of this post
I’m not tagging this as a ‘giveaway’ as it hopefully will only travel among my followers and fellow fandom peeps? But who knows ^_^;
Nearly the midway point :3
But wait, there’s another:
How to handle a police interrogation like a boss. Basically.
why are parents allowed to yell and scream at their children and call them names and just make them feel like shit in general…
but when kids try to defend themselves…. its disrespectful?
what kind of fucking shit parents do you have
is this a new thing to you
thank you, peter jackson!
So I can either bake these cookies at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or 4,000 degrees for 1 minute.
nick nO THAT’S NOT HOW YOU BAKE COOKIES FRIEND
HOW ABOUT 4,000,000 DEGREES FOR 1 SECOND
NICK YOU ARE GOING TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN
I’M GOING TO HARNESS THE FUCKING SUN TO MAKE COOKIES
NICK P L E A S E
In case you’ve been living
in a pantryunder a rock, here’s the Season 2 Gag Reel.
What is a flotation tank?
500 kg of Epsom salts are added to 1000 litres of water, creating a 30 cm deep solution, which is heated to 35.5 degrees C (skin temperature).
The temperature of the water means that once you are settled in the tank, it is virtually impossible to distinguish between parts of the body that are in contact with the water, and those that aren’t, in effect “fooling” the brain into believing that the person is floating in mid-air.
I haven’t seen the new episode yet, but based on my dash, I believe this is how it ends.
I hope that spiderman was daniel radcliffe
I’m so sick of people thinking they can just waltz into my room when I’m obviously listening to music in 4/4.
I just wanted to reblog this again because I find it inordinately funny.
the way demon!dean saunters
that’s what keeps me awake at night
public school dress code